Laws by Peter Diamandis. Here the ones that stood out to me.
(2) When given a choice, take both.
(3) Multiple projects lead to multiple successes
(4) Start at the top then work your way up.
(7) If you can't win, change the rules.
(8) If you can't change the rules, ignore them.
(14) Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
(17) The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.
(18) If it were easy it would have been done already.
(28) Bureaucracy is an obstacle to be conquered with persistence, confidence and a bulldozer when necessary.