what this represents? a lack of consistency on my part.
a lack of consistency means I'm operating below capacity. I realized I spent the past two weeks trying to focus on building Influencia and neglected myself. The problem is that for Influencia to work, I have to work.
So Danilo, next time you fall of the wagon again, here are some tips.
1) the first step to fixing being off your game is admitting that you are off your game
2) spend the next day with the only goal to be getting back on your game
3) stay consistent with routines to prevent falling off
4) planning days that cannot be accomplished leaves you feeling unaccomplished
5) the index cards work. stick to them